BLUSHING~~~~~ BEAUTY


Hello Folks,
                       I am back with the Availability and Affordability Series (14). I've to attend a wedding in a couple of weeks so I was lukin' for a good and affordable rosy blush online and was keen on trying a L'oreal True Match blush coz I haven't yet tried any blushes from this brand and while I was hunting for one, I faced quite a disappointment coz majority of the online indian beauty sites don't have this particular blush stocked with them but finally my hunt came to an end with GoodLife. They have a total of 8 shades of these blushes with them namely :
1] 02 Rosy Cheeks
2] 013 Sandalwood
3] 01 Pink Mars
4] 205 Honey
5] 04 Rosewood
6] 102 True Rose
7] 114-00 Pink Graftfruite
8] 265 Golden Apricot


 L'OREAL TRUE MATCH BLUSH
  ORIGINAL PRICE - Rs 650

You can buy it from Goodlife for Rs 598 at a Discount of Rs 52. Have you bought this before ? then share your experience with us so that others can buy better.
More such posts will continue till then keep smiling :)




3 comments:

  1. I am new into blushes ;)
    And a new follower here :)
    Wonderful blog sweetie :)

    Visit mine sometime :)

    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :)
    Thanks for following Namita... now I have two Namita's on my Bolg.. Namita from "Vivacious Flair" and Namita from "Life is a Fairy Tale" :D
    A warm Welcome to my Blog Namita :D
    Thanks for appreciating :)

    Sure, following you right away :)

    Loads of Love
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer natural cosmetics product for any kind of beauty accessories. It will be provide affordable cosmetics collection.

    buy blush & liquid to powder foundation

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a Comment if You liked the post :)